1930's Make Up Mirror with Sterling bud vase...
This once Chrome mirror is really unique. Art Deco at it's core with two up facing small mirrors for tools and cocktails. Fully adjustable for the tallest diva in the group. Made in 1937 this is a well built and fun piece to add to any bath, Wardrobe closet or bedroom.
- Entire mirror stand was ground down with an angle grinder to expose the rich brass and chrome finish
- Sealed with 6 coats of Polyurethane to protect the finish for years
- Mirrors removed, Cleaned and re-fastened
- Sterling Bud-vase attached for flowers, tweezers or lipstick
- One side of mirror is normal reflection and the other is 10X for a closer look
48" - 69" Tall (adjustable) x 10" Wide Base
Mirror is 9" in Diameter
Upward facing mirrors are 6" in Diameter